Recent and Current Assignments
Some examples of the support I'm providing at the moment:
- Providing regular, ongoing support to a high-end mobile discotheque business which includes liaison with clients, managing the administration from initial enquiry through to invoicing and feedback follow-up.
- Working with a property investor, managing all aspects of tenancy administration.
- Assisting an accountancy practice with their day-to-day administration, including company secretarial matters.
- Helping the owner of a local cafe by assisting in recruitment, liaising with corporate clients regarding food orders, gathering and presenting sales and cost information.
- Producing quarterly newsletters for a local dance academy.
- Providing ad hoc project support to a technology company including internet research and mailings.
- Assisting my clients to prepare for the introduction of the new General Data Protection Regulations that will come into effect in May 2018.
Some of my previous VA experience includes the following:
- Spent 1.5 years providing office support to a Financial Adviser by helping to manage the workflow of the Practice and liaising with clients.
- Provided remote support to a training consultancy, covering for their regular PA when she took holiday. This included the production of presentations, trainer's notes and delegate workbooks, processing coursework for grading, maintaining databases, monitoring emails, maintaining diaries and making travel bookings.
- From 2012 until August 2015 I provided on-site and remote support to a Chartered Accountant, where my responsibilities included the introduction of systems to control the Practice administration, maintenance of a client database, liaising with clients and routine company secretarial administration.
- Towards the end of 2014 I assisted a local company in their office relocation, liaising with staff and contractors in order that disruption was kept to a minimum.
- Also in 2014 I helped to produce Employee Handbooks and Contracts of Employment, and Health & Safety Policies for a local company.
- In the earlier part of 2014, I spent some months supporting a global Speaker and personal branding organisation. This busy position demanded excellent organisational and communication skills, and involved extensive and complex travel arrangements.
- In 2013 I worked alongside an HR Consultant on a project to help a local company achieve the Investors in People Standard. I was delighted that the company passed its assessment, and was awarded the Investors in People Standard. During this project I researched the processes, timescales and costs involved, liaised with external assessors and advisers, conducted, analysed and presented findings of staff surveys, helped to prepare staff for their interviews and arranged the assessment timetable. This was a most rewarding project which culminated in the successful achievement of the Standard, and at the same time provided a great learning opportunity for me. I continue to work with the HR Consultant on people-related projects, which is something I very much enjoy.
I am really enjoying helping busy people and organisations improve their effectiveness and efficiency by introducing more structure to their office practices, systems and environments, thereby allowing them to focus on the key aspects of running their business.
Since my business began in April 2012 I have worked with a diverse group of clients including:
An Architectural Practice
- A Chartered Accountant
- A DJ Business
- An HR Consultant
- A Sports and Fitness Coach
- Businesses in the IT sector
- A Training Consultancy
- Financial Advisers
- A Property Investor
- A Chartered Building Surveyor
- An international Speaker and Personal Branding Expert
- A Dance Academy for Children
- A thriving Cafe
Although I can work from clients’ offices when this is the most practical solution, my aim is to focus on providing remote support for my clients. I currently provide full remote support for most of my clients and through the use of shared files and access to my clients' calendars, email and contacts I am able to help their businesses to run smoothly at all times.
Whilst I primarily support businesses, I can help individuals too. In the past I have spent a few hours helping a lady organise the documents and folders on her laptop, which were a mixture of personal and work-related items. I also love to organise events, so if you have a party or social function that you just don’t have time to arrange yourself, I’d be delighted to make all the arrangements to ensure it all goes perfectly.
If you’d like some help, either on a regular basis or for a one-off task or project please give me a call on 07788 286270 or drop me an email at Teresa@bond-va.co.uk and I’d be delighted to discuss your requirements.